Ready to learn one of the most in-demand skills of the Virtual Assistant Industry?
Looking to create your Virtual Assistant business around a highly sought after VA niche?
Want to tap into a market of clients that are ready to sign up with you if you posses the right skills?
Introducing the REVA Academy Real Estate Virtual Assistant Boot Camp!
We have created a 5-Week live and fully-featured training program that will take you through each skill needed for Virtual Assistants to successfully support real estate clients.
There are more Real Estate Professionals out there that need Virtual Assistants than there are Virtual Assistants with the skills necessary to help them! The real estate industry was one of the first to recognize the value and use of virtual assistance. Though the real estate market has faced a slow down over the past few years, Real Estate Agents need Real Estate Virtual Assistants now more than ever. THIS is why you must add real estate support to your repetior and REVA Academy will get you there!
There is a market out there for more Real Estate Virtual Assistants! Real Estate agents are a super busy group of professionals that always need an extra helping hand. They need assistants to be able to handle all of their marketing and "busy work" of real estate so they can work where they make the most money... directly with their clients. We have developed the REVA Academy Training Program to help you learn all of those tasks so you can fully support those real estate clients.
The REVA Academy Real Estate Virtual Assistant Boot Camp is ideal for you if...
- You want a step-by-step process on how to do many of the tasks that Real Estate professionals need daily
- You want templates, examples and insider tips from those that know the business inside and out
- You are a VA in need of clients and looking for new skills to attract a different type of client than before
- You have been approached by potential real estate clients before, but didn't posses the skills needed to help them
- You are a brand new Virtual Assistant that has been searching for a great VA niche to fit into
- You are an in-house assistant transitioning to a virtual business, but you're not familiar with how to work with agents in a online setting
- You want to increase your income by being able to tap into a huge market of clients that really need Virtual Assistants
This LIVE Training Program is held in a Virtual Environment
We want anyone and everyone to have access to our courses. Much like the way Virtual Assistants run their business, this training he held in the Virtual realm. So all that you will need to be able to take our courses is:
- A Telephone - for the live training calls
- A good internet connection - For access to all class materials, recordings, downloads and private Facebook Group.
Basic Schedule of program dates
- Tuesday June 5th - 1:00PM EST
- Thursday June 7th - 1:00PM EST
- Tuesday June 12th - 1:00PM EST
- Thursday June 14th - 1:00PM EST
- Tuesday June 19th - 1:00PM EST
- Thursday June 21st - 1:00PM EST
- Tuesday June 26th - 1:00PM EST
- Thursday June 28th - 1:00PM EST
- Tuesday July 3rd - 1:00PM EST
- Thursday July 5th - 1:00PM EST
What is included in REVA Academy Live training program?
- 10 live phone calls up to 90 minutes each with rich content and ample time for Q&A
- Recordings of all of the calls will be made available to you
- All slides used in each training session
- Access to the private REVA Academy student Facebook group to use as a forum
- Workbook with templates, checklists and action plans that you can take and use for your own REVA business
- eMail access to your Instructors for the duration of the program to ask questions
- Our own Resource Library full or real estate tech companies and software we prersonally recommend for building your REVA business
Additional Bonuses for registering for this Live Group Training program include:
- Megan's NEW eBook - Setting Up Your REVA Business for Success (coming June 2012) $20 value
- Discounts and Demo accounts for Real Estate tech tools and software (new tech partners coming soon!)
- How to Attract Real Estate Clients for your REVA Practice - New Bonus Call after Week 5!
What is covered in the REVA Academy Training Program?
- Module 1 - Introduction to Real Estate
- Module 2 - Real Estate Technologies
- Module 3 - Listing Coordination
- Module 4 - Transaction Coordination
- Module 5 - Marketing & Branding
- Module 6 - Lead Management & CRMs
- Module 7 - Social Media for Real Estate
- Module 8 - Blogging and WordPress
- Module 9 - Effective Communications - Creating Successful REVA - Client Relations
- Module 10 - Q & A call - Ask all of your burning questions on what we covered and the REVA business in general
What About your REVA Academy Instructors?
April Sullivan – Creator & Head Instructor
CEO of Virtual Assistant Chick
April Sullivan has been an “outside the box” Administrative Consultant and Virtual Assistant since 2007. After building a successful "brick and mortar" Real Estate Office with her Broker husband, April became an expert in all aspects of Real Estate business administration. With a knack for marketing, strategizing and developing new solutions, April now works one on one with Real Estate clients, streamlining their business practices and teaching new delegation techniques. More than a traditional assistant, she is an online business partner on a quest for success.
Megan Barber – Creator & Head Instructor
Prior to starting her VA business, Megan had several years working “behind the scenes” doing various jobs in the real estate industry including real estate marketing, office management, and as an agent assistant. It was after working as an in-house assistant part-time while needing more work, Megan decided she could be helping multiple REALTORS® at a time as a full-time business — and that she discovered Virtual Assistant world. Megan opened BVAS in January 2005 and had been virtually helping agents all over the country ever since.
Serita Diana – Creator & Head Instructor
CEO of List2Close Assistant
Serita Diana has been an online business manager in the real estate industry since 2009 and has been continually improving the way agents and loan officers work together for the better good of home buyers and sellers. By digging in to what each client needs she has been able to lighten the load of overworked agents and loan officers while helping them to work in cooperation with new ways of marketing. By delivering the whole package, providing great insights and strategy, and developing systems that work she is more than just your average virtual assistant. She is a true partner in their success!
There ARE Numerous Opportunities for Real Estate Virtual Assistant work!
Regular Program Price: $397
This will be the LAST live Boot Camp program of 2012. We start Sept 18th so don't miss out!
Full Pay Option
2-Pay Option (Expires Sept 18th)